Help PUMA spread the message of SPEED and INSPIRATION to the Boston Marathon runners!
Inspire your Boston runner by tweeting to #inspirespeed along with the link to this page and be entered to win:
–1st Prize: Trip for two (2) to the Reggae Marathon in Jamaica
–2nd Prize: Signed and framed Usain Bolt photo
–3rd Prize: Pair of Faas 800 running shoes
Winners will be chosen based on the most inspirational messages deemed by PUMA. To be eligable for the contest just click HERE to automatically tweet in the correct format which should be: "YOUR MESSAGE #inspirespeed go.puma.com/CB."
Even if you don't want to compete, you can still share your inspirational messages with the #inspirespeed hashtag, and on race day, we'll be displying all the #inspirespeed tweets from our Boston PUMA Cheer Zone location!
For more details, check out the Terms & Condisions below, and good luck tweeting!
Official Contest Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE ONE'S CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. No Purchase Necessary.
Contest starts on or around 12:00am (Eastern Time), on April 6th, 2012 and ends at 11:59PM (Eastern Time) on April 16th, 2012 (hereinafter the "Contest Period"). Contest is open to legal residents of the continental United States, eighteen years (18) of age or older. Employees, directors, and/or officers (including immediate family members or members of the household) of Sponsor(s), their subsidiaries, affiliated companies, distributors, advertising, fulfillment and promotion agencies and all other companies or entities associated with the Contest are not eligible to participate. This Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement and acceptance of these Official Contest Rules which shall be final in all respects.
2. How to Enter.
All entries must be received 11:59PM (Eastern Time) on April 16th, 2012. All entries, once submitted, become the property of the Sponsor(s) and shall not be returned. Any incomplete entries will not be eligible for the drawing. Only one entry is allowed per person. Enter on Twitter by tweeting your inspirational message along with the hashtag #inspirespeed and the link to the contest page.
All entries will be judged on or about April 18th, 2012 (the "Judging Date") by a panel of judges comprised of the PUMA Running Team. The judges will score entries based on the following criteria: the most inspirational messages as deemed by the PUMA Running team. On or about April 18, 2012 Sponsor shall select one (1) Grand Prize Winner, one (1) Second Prize Winner and one (1) Third Prize Winner all eligible entries received. The selected Grand Prize Winner will receive a Grand Prize which will consist of the following: two (2) roundtrip coach class airfare tickets to Jamaica (approximate retail value USD 1.200 U.S.); four (4) nights accommodations in Jamaica on Thursday November 29th, 2012 through Monday December 3rd, 2012 (approximate retail value USD 900 U.S.); Ground transportation to and from airport to hotel (approximate retail value USD 50 U.S.); two (2) race entries to the Reggae Marathon in Jamaica (approximate retail value USD 190 U.S.) TOTAL GRAND PRIZE ARV: USD 2.400. The one (1) selected Second Prize Winner will receive a Second Prize which consists of the following: one (1) framed and signed photograph of PUMA sponsored athlete Usain Bolt. TOTAL AVR FOR SECOND PRIZE: USD 200. The one (1) selected Third Prize Winner will receive a Third Prize which consists of the following: one (1) pair of Faas 800 running shoes. TOTAL AVR FOR THIRD PRIZE: USD 100.
No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel and accommodations are subject to availability. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Contest, and those set forth by the Sponsor's airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the package description above are the responsibility solely of winner. Unless the child of winner, the chosen travel companion must be eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of departure or a sibling/friend of winner with the appropriate parental permissions and releases and must travel on same itinerary and at the same time as the winner. If winner is a minor in his/her state of residence, travel companion must be winner's parent/legal guardian. Both winner and travel companion must execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of travel documents. Winner and travel companion are solely responsible for obtaining valid passports and any other documents necessary for international travel. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost, destroyed, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates. Sponsor is not responsible if the 2012 Reggae Marathon event is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason, in which event that portion of prize is forfeited in its entirety and no substitution will be provided except as in Sponsor's sole discretion. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): USD 2,400. Actual value may vary based on airfare fluctuations and distance between departure and destination. Winner will not receive difference between actual and approximate retail value. Odds of winning the Contest prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
Winners will be notified via direct message on twitter and have his or her names listed on PUMA.com/Running and the PUMA Running facebook and twitter pages. A purchase will not improve your chances of winning. If a selected winner cannot be reached by Sponsor within seven (7) days of the selection of winners then he/she will be disqualified and another winner will be selected randomly from all remaining eligible entries. If these rules differ from any promotional or other materials published in connection with the Contest, these rules shall control.
4. Conditions. Prizes are non-transferable. If the prize is unavailable, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. No cash equivalent and all prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor also reserve the right to cancel or modify the Contest or these Official Contest Rules if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity of this Contest, as determined by Sponsor, in their sole discretion. By participating, where allowable by law, entrant grants to Sponsor the worldwide right to publish, broadcast and use in any media, including the World Wide Web, participant's entry, name, picture, and likeness, without limitation, for promotional and advertising purposes without additional compensation. Winner or winner's guardian may be required, in the sole discretion of Sponsor, to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and a liability release within seven (7) days of the issuance of such documents or the prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner.
5. Liability. By participating in this Contest, you (and if you are a minor, your parents or legal guardians) accept all risk and consequences of entry and participation in this Contest, and agree to release and hold Sponsor(s), its/ their officers, directors, affiliates, employees, contractors, subsidiaries, agents and partners harmless from any and all consequences, liability, losses, damages (including without limitation, consequential, punitive, incidental, special or increased damages and those related to personal injury, death or damage to property) and costs and expenses, of any kind, under any legal theory, arising from or related to this Contest, including but limited to your entry and participation in this Contest, the acceptance and/or use (or misuse) of any prize, printing errors, any claims based upon rights of publicity and invasion of privacy. Entrant shall indemnify Sponsor, its/ their officers, directors, affiliates, contractors, subsidiaries, agents, employees and partners from and against all claims or suits and any damages or costs (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising from or relating to entrant's violation or inaccuracy of any warrantees or representations made relating to this Contest. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for errors which may occur in the transmission of entrant's entry. Sponsor is/are not responsible for any fraud or misconduct on the part of the entrants. Should an entrant engage in fraud or misconduct of any nature, including but not limited to a violation of the Official Contest Rules, such entrant shall be subject to immediate disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, modify or amend the Contest at any time if the fairness, integrity, and or proper administration of the Contest is jeopardized. IN NO EVENT SHALL SPONSOR BE LIABLE TO ENTRANT FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, OR FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER INDIRECT DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS CONTEST. Entrant's sole damages shall be limited to entrant's actual out of pocket expenses, excluding attorneys' fees. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, SUCH PRIZES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND CONTEST ENTITIES HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSES AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
6. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless
Sponsor, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers,
distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and each of their respective parent
companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents
(collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action,
including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of
property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of
7. Law. These terms and conditions shall be governed by, construed, and enforced in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, United States of America, without regard to any choice of law principles. Entrant hereby agrees and irrevocably consents to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts of the State of Massachusetts and of the United States of America located in the State of Massachusetts, USA, for any and all claims arising from or related to this Agreement. Entrant agrees that all claims relating to this Contest shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action.
8. Entire Agreement. These terms set forth the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings relating thereto, whether oral or written.
9. Contest Sponsor
-PUMA North America, Inc., 10 Lyberty Way, Westford, AA 01886
10. Winner List.
Winner's name may be posted on PUMA.com/Running and the PUMA Running facebook and twitter pages. You may also write to Sponsor at the address listed above for a complete list of winners, however such list shall not be available after four (4) weeks after the winner has been chosen.