September 24th is finally here and Project Pink voting is now open! Now through October 5th, head to puma.com/projectpink to vote for your favorite charity. The charity that garners the most votes will be awared all the proceeds raised from the program this year. Individuals can vote once daily—so do your part and check in daily to show your support!
To help create awareness and raise money for your organization, tweet #ProjectPink and PUMA will donate USD 1 per tweet, per user and the winning charity can win up to USD 30,000.
Need some ideas to spread the word?
- Send out an e-mail blast with the link: www.Puma.com/ProjectPink to friends, family, co-workers, email databases, etc. and ask everyone to vote once daily! You can then ask all of your supporters to forward the email onto everyone they know.
- Post on your charity’s Facebook page encouraging friends to vote (post it on your personal Facebook page, too!)
- Tweet about it and encourage friends to vote.
- Hand out flyers at events, games, walks, etc. and encourage friends to vote.
- Send a text to all your contacts with the link and ask them to vote!
- Create a fun and creative video, post it on YouTube and encourage people to vote for your organization.